Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"Night Owl Club" Fabrics!

First fabric collection "Night Owl Club" is HERE. Let's take a sneak peek. They will be available in Joann stores and Joann.com online starting late February. Thanks Diana & Jessica for helping this out and all my friends' support. There are three designs in this collection:

"Singing Owls"

"Nesting Owlets"
"Colorful Leaves" It was so exciting to see my design printed on a huge piece of fabric.It looks like there are tons of owls when I laid it out. I have bought a sewing book in order to make my first little dress for kids. I hope it won't be too hard to work on. What do you want to do with these fabrics?

12 comments:

  1. I want to make a shower curtain out of them!!! I LOVE YOUR DESIGN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i waaaaaaaaaaaaaant <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I buy the nesting owlet fabric - Joann's states it is no longer available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There may be some left in other Joann's local stores. If I found any, I will let you know. :)

      Delete
    2. Please let me know if you find any. I also tried Joann's online- no luck.

      Delete
    3. Please check out this link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/103730481/owl-fabric-small-brown-owls-on-cream?ref=sr_gallery_9&ga_search_query=night+club+owl&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_type=all
      They have the owlet fabric for sale.

      Delete
  4. PS I made a baby quilt with Nesting owlet and now I want to make another one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking all over for the colorful leaves fabric. I found it at JoAnn when I was on a fabric search and went back today to buy it and they are out :( Is there any way I can order some from you directly? I am using (well hoping to use) this fabric, the "Singing Owls" and a few other color complimenting fabrics for crib bedding and nursery design! Fingers crossed you can help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      May I know how many yards do you need?
      Could you please reply me by email.
      my email: feng(at)fengliangdesign.com
      Thank you!

      Delete
  6. We've been looking for just the right owl fabric for a while now and just found this gorgeous line! Any ideas where I can still buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to get the "Singing Owls" fabric. Do you know where it's still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it on some websites:
      http://www.fabricworm.com/rokaniowlclm.html
      https://www.etsy.com/listing/155679387/feng-liang-night-owl-club-owls-in-tree?ref=shop_home_active&ga_search_query=owl
      https://www.fabric.com/buy/0302526/night-owl-club-owls-on-a-limb-midnight

      Delete